cFrame – financial modeling framework for MATLAB®
cFrame free trial
Download a free 30-day trial licence for cFrame a real time analysis modeling platform for insurance companies, banks, asset managers and pension funds. It covers risk analysis, stress testing, business projections and actuarial analysis. By ordering this licence you agree to the terms and conditions.
This evaluation licence covers all simulation modules for risk analysis, proxy fitting, cash flow projections, and economic scenario generation.
Model IT cFrame is used for
|Liability modelling (pricing, reserving)||Market risk analysis|
|Capital calculations (SII SCR, EC)||VaR and CVaR calculation and attribution|
|Balance sheet projections||Stress testing|
- MATLAB® : Ability to use MATLAB environment for all analysis
- Speed: Complete complex analyses in minutes or seconds instead of waiting for hours or days for results.
- Interactivity: Graphically drill into results for better understanding of the risks in the balance sheet.
- Flexibility: Model any financial product with the cFrame definition language.
- Multi-Step Least Squares Monte Carlo with time-decomposition for accurate analysis of complex insurance liabilities.
- Full valuation of standard financial instruments including equity, fixed income and commodity derivatives
- Policy-by-Policy simulation of insurance liabilities
cFrame is complete financial modelling framework for insurance companies and financial institutions. cFrame supports modeling full balance sheets of insurance companies with modern methodologies: liability modelling with high speed policy-by-policy simulations and proxy modelling based on Least Squares Monte Carlo (LSMC). For asset portfolios cFrame has a library for instrument level valuations.
cFrame’s interactive user interface enables instantaneous what-if analysis, stress testing and risk analysis. Analysis includes simulation and stress testing of solvency capital, economic capital and any user defined company balance sheet items. cFrame use-cases include for example Solvency II (SII), ORSA, LDI and ALM.
cFrame includes Economic Scenario Generator (ESG) for both Real World Scenarios and Market Consistent Scenarios.
cFrame is based on MathWorks MATLAB®.